The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a new training for pediatric medical providers: Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs). This training focuses on the central role that pediatric medical providers play in understanding, recognizing, preventing, and treating ACEs and their consequences. This training can be completed at any time by clicking on the link below.
Lesson topics include:
- The Biological Impact of ACEs
- The Role of Pediatric Medical Providers Across the Social Ecological Model
- The Role of Pediatric Medical Providers in Preventing ACEs
- The Role of Pediatric Medical Providers in Intervention
- Educating Others and Raising Awareness
Learn how pediatric medical care providers can uniquely help children, families, and communities heal from ACEs and prevent them from occurring altogether. This training can be completed at any time by clicking on the following link: Link to Training